Your simple three-day detox diet!
- Feb 26, 2016
- Written By: Jinal Shah
- Blog Reads: 1326
Every woman does her level best to make sure her body, hair and skin look nothing less than perfect. But beauty isn’t skin deep and it is just as important to keep the inside of your body as clean as the outside. So here is a simple detox diet to cleanse your body and rejuvenate you from within
1. Pre-breakfast: As soon as you’re out from your bed, have a cup of hot water with lemon. It cleanses your system from within.
2. Breakfast: For breakfast grind up a few leafy vegetables and have a glass of freshly made green juice. The chlorophyll in it helps to release stored toxins of your body.
3. Lunch: The more you’ll eat, the more time you’ll take time to digest. Hence, eat light food like saladsor opt for smoothies like coconut delight, coconut-pineapple and cherry vanilla that’ll help you to digest faster and promote cleansing of the body quicker.
4. Evening snacking: If you like to nibble in between meals, choose to eat raw vegetables like cucumber slices, bell peppers and carrots or munch on organic nuts.
5. Dinner: For dinner, have a bowl of pea and mint soup, followed by a large serving of salad. You can add 100gms of white meat if you like. A light dinner will ensure your body releases all toxic elements while you are sleeping.
Make sure you keep your body and skin hydrated throughout the 3 days by having at least 3 litres of water and applying a good moisturizer diligently. I recommend BoroPlus.
Always remember a healthy outside begins from the inside!