7 Days To Women’s Day - A Week Of Shopping, Relaxation And Fun
- Mar 01, 2016
- Written By: Steffi David
- Blog Reads: 4660
Women’s day is not just any other day, it is a day dedicated specifically to acknowledge who we are. On this day we deserve to put aside all our worries and pamper ourselves. But how about we do something different this year? How about we celebrate the whole week leading up to Women’s Day rather than just one day:
1. Day 7: Spend time with your family: Take a day off from work and spend the day with family. I play games with my sisters that we used to when we were young, colour your mom’s hair, go to the beach and build sandcastles or play cricket!
2. Day 6: Go outside; celebrate! Gather your best friends and spend a day out with them. You could either go for a meal, shopping, a movie or chill at a café like I prefer doing.
3. Day 5: Shop till you drop: Go shopping for clothes, shoes, bags, makeup and everything that you can’t live without.Buy something you always wanted to have, not just for yourself but make sure you get a souvenir for all the special women in your life.
4. Day 4: Do good for other women: Set aside this day to do something for another woman. It can be something as simple as spending the day with her or buying her things she desperately needs. Either way helping someone else will make you feel great; I know for a fact because I feel amazing!
5. Day 3: Cook what you love: Plan a house party; Women’s Day style. Get together at somebody’s home and cook your favourite dishes. To make things a little more interesting, we tend to add a little gossip to the mix too.
6. Day 2: Call/text your friends: When was the last time you got in touch with your girl gang? This is the time. Call them up and speak your heart out; the feeling will truly be amazing.
7. Day 1: Pamper yourself: Spend this day at the spa and treat yourself like a princess. Or you can pamper yourself at home too. All you have to do is get a few natural products that will rejuvenate and hydrate your skin from within. I recommend you begin the ritual with BoroPlus followed by exfoliation, a good steam and then a relaxing mask.
8. Finally! It’s D-Day! Lay back, go through the week and treasure the memories you made with your friends. Smile and adore womanhood.